Insurance Policies

Accepted Insurances:

We will collect your copayment at the time of service, submit the claims to your insurance carrier, and then bill you for any additional fees that fall to your responsibility. We attempt to take out as much of the "insurance hassle" as possible for you. We'll happily look online or telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits. Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will file your claim and await payment for 90 days. If your company pays the benefits they quote to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays.

 

Non-Accepted Insurances:

We will collect the full balance of the visit at the time of service.  If you would like to attempt to collect payment from your insurer, we can provide you with a Super Bill to submit to your insurance company for Out-Of-Network (OON) benefits, and then you may (or may not) receive a check from your insurance company for any amounts that they will cover for the given services.

 

Self Pay / Cash Patients:

We will collect the full balance of the visit at the time of service unless you request a payment plan option, at which point we will collect the agreed upon amount every month until the balance is paid off. An increasing number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage, such as catastrophic policies. We realize that no one wants to build up a large bill. Therefore, we have several plans so those patients may receive complete care without undue financial difficulty. Of course we are always happy to accept cash, your personal check, MasterCard, or Visa cards.

Accepted Insurances

 

  • Highmark Blue Shield

  • Geisinger HMO

  • Geisinger Gold

  • Independence Blue Cross

  • Anthem Blue Cross

  • Out of State Blue Cross/Blue Shield (i.e. Horizon BC/BS, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illninois, etc)

  • Medicare (Part B = Chiropractic Coverage for Spinal Manipulation ONLY)

  • Aetna

  • AmeriHealth Administrators

  • American Heritage Life / Allstate

  • Workers Compensation Plans (WC)

  • Personal Injury / Auto Accident Insurance

List of Accepted and Non-Accepted Insurances

Not Accepted Insurances

 

  • Geisinger Choice PPO

  • Geisinger Family Plan

  • *TriCare (only on VA bases for Veterans)

  • Capital Blue Cross

  • Cigna

  • Coventry Cares

  • UnitedHealthCare

  • Optum Health Care

 

*TriCare will cover off-base chiropractic care if a referral is obtained from your primary care provider at your VA hospital/center.

Medicare:

We will accept assignment from Medicare. The check is usually sent directly to our office for payment of the services that Medicare will cover, which for Chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine (also known as Chiropractic Adjustments). Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services.  Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

© 2014 by Bloomsburg Spine & Sport.

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now